If you are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to see Kim Barthel or Theo Fleury speak, here is a list of events that are open to the public in April 2019:
- Medicine Hat, AB: “The Power of Me Too” at
- Aldersyde, AB: “An Evening with Theo Fleury” at
- Southey SK: “Southey Volunteer Fire Department Sportsman Dinner Fundraiser” – Southey SK, April 27 at 5:00pm.
- Skidgate BC: “Skidegate Health Centre Men’s Health Week” – Skidegate BC, April 30 at 5:30pm.
- Abbotsford, BC: “Becoming a Behavioural Detective: Understanding and Supporting Complex Behaviours” at Evered Hall – UFV Student Union Society (33844 King Rd). Hosted by the FASD Collaboration Round Table, two-day workshop on April 3 and 4.
- Toronto, ON: “How Brain Science Informs Parenting Practices and Mental Health” at Sheraton Airport Hotel and Conference Centre. Hosted by the National Institute on Infant Mental Health, keynote address April 12.
- Gibbons, AB: “Becoming a Behavioural Detective: Understanding, Surviving and Supporting Complex Behaviours” at Gibbons Community Cultural Centre (5115 51 Street). Full-day workshop April 15 at 9 am.
- Courtenay, BC: “Trauma Informed Practice – Level 2 – Practical Applications” with Community Living BC. Full-day workshop April 25 at 9 am.
- Nanaimo, BC: “Seeing and Moving: Visual / Vestibular Course” at Nanaimo Child Development Centre (1135 Nelson Street). Three-day workshop from April 27 to 29.
Break free of your trauma through amazing healing conversation. Witness and participate in an intimate conversation about compassionate healing with Kim Barthel and Theo Fleury. Through this unique approach via down-to-Earth conversation, the therapeutic process unfolds-blending Theo’s personal life experience of recovery and Kim’s theory and understanding of trauma and the healing process. Click here to find out how to bring Kim and Theo to your event.